Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello. My name is George M. Clayton. I am the Academic Coordinator for North Dallas High School, Dallas, Texas. In two weeks I will be announcing my candidacy for the Texas State Board of Education. I am running because--like many educators--I am tired of a failed system (mis)managed by politicians, for profit test writer and incompetent administrators who spend most of their time blaming teachers for the failures of public schools. Please stay tuned for more. I look forward to hearing from everyone. George

2 comments:

  1. Are you running in a party primary? Republican or Democratic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're a creationist or a believer in intelligent design, I will work against your election. I know where Geraldine Miller stands on science - she's for it, and so am I.

    ReplyDelete